1958 Fendall Street S.E.,
Washington, DC 20020
To obtain a position in an executive business setting that provides growth along
with longevity. The position I am seeking will give me the opportunity to utilize
my interpersonal skills and enhance my professional growth.
Massage Therapy program, Everest College 2007-2008
June 2007-January 2007- Department of Employment Services- Customer
• Assisted summer youth with obtaining compensation packages.
• Maintained database of 10,000 summer workers.
• Maintained database of questions, concerns and comments of individuals who were seeking employment through the Department of Employment Services.
• Answered phones and directed calls to appropriate departments.
February 2005- June 2007- National Association of People with AIDS-Logistics & Meeting Coordinator Assistant
• Organized and arranged visits with various hotels for national meetings and conferences.
• Directed all incoming mail to the appropriate NAPWA employees.
• Handled all travel arrangements for all NAPWA employees.
• Sorted through incoming proposals to find individual proposals that met the organizations requirements.
June 2004-February 2005- Help Products for the Hair- Concierge/ Personal Assistant
• Handled travel and meeting arrangements for CEO.
• Scheduled meetings.
• Arranged visits with potential vendors.
• Assisted with personal errands and sorted mail for CEO.
• Organized marketing strategies for new clientele and consumers.
• Maintained database of client’s high income sales.
June 2002-August 2002- Fashion Boutique Inc.- Lead Sales Advisor
• Maintained database of all VIP customers.
• Maintained fashion book of all upcoming trends.
• Exceeded sales goals by 10% for high-end couture designers.
QUALIFICATIONS: A resourceful individual with experience working in a fast-paced e
Everest College: Massage Therapy
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: