Specializing in helping people recover from automobile accidents, sports injuries, and workplace injuries. We can help reverse injuries caused by repetitive motion, poor posture, and poor lifting habits. The Essence of Massage is proud to offer the 12 massage modalities below:
MODALITIES TO CHOOSE FROM!
1. ACUPRESSURE- Can be used to balance body energy, relieve pain and dysfunction and promote general health.
2. CRANIAL SACRAL THERAPY- Understanding the theories and applications that teach step by step evaluation protocol that addresses restrictions in the cranial vault and sacrum.
3. HYDROTHERAPY- To know and understand the benefits, methods, contraindications, and common practices of hydrotherapy. How to influence the body's own healing properties through the application of hot and cold treatments.
4. INJURY MASSAGE- Identify various types of injuries, their manifestations, symptoms, and different massage techniques utilized in treatment.
5. MASSAGE BASICS AND ADVANCED- Introduced to the foundations upon which all bodywork is built: honesty, awareness, and compassion. Educated in draping, body mechanics, contraindications, customer service, and fundamental theories and techniques of massage therapist/body worker.
6. MOVEMENT- Understand and learn efficient movement while conducting bodywork. Knowledge on promoting healthy, daily life styles that won't compromise your activities in your life. To efficiently reduce potential or future trauma to their bodies.
7. REFLEXOLOGY- To manipulate reflex areas in hands and feet which correspond to organs and specific areas of the body. Effecting the structure and function that are interrelated and how this modality affects the entire organism.
8. RUSSIAN SPORTS MASSAGE- Therapeutic and sports performance massage techniques developed and refined in the former Soviet Union as part of an overall approach to sports training. Techniques are an integral part of conditioning and superio
Graduated from The Denver School Of Massage Therapy. This intensive and professional programs
offers 815 hours of education. Over 212 hours of hands on practice in clinic. Experienced in 14 different massage modalities. Work with alot of professional and major clients, such as Bobby Lashley, James Walker and Mike Estrada. While attending school, I was volunteering at Altitudes Gym. Aiding Americas Top Team M.M.A Fighters in knowledge of their bodies and how to maximize their performance with Injury, Sports and Deep Tissue Massages. Setting up contracts upon graduating the program. I have volunteered for car shows and creative options disability. I work on Americas Top Team, Bad Boys Inc and Buishido Academy athletes and fighters! Tara is a proud member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals. Certified in First Aid and CPR.
Organizations / Affilations:
Altitudes Gym, Bashido Academy and Bad Boys Inc, Creative Options, and Car Shows.
is located in and has the following skills: