Most new jobs that are created today are because the older, existing jobs that were once here have gone overseas. For this reason I have started a new business called
“Keep-it-in-America Freelance Service”.
Farington University, Santa Fe, NM
* High Impact Project Management: W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
* Motorola University Certificates, Tempe, AZ: Program Management Training, Project Team Leadership, Six Sigma, The Thoren Group – Interpersonal Effectiveness, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Influence.
* Continued education at ON Semiconductor (New Product Development and Data Warehouse)
* Denali system (memory subsystem design solutions )design strategies for semiconductor memory and storage
* ISO 9000, (family of standards for quality management systems) government quality assurance (ISO = International Organization for Standardization)
* MIL-Spec (military specifications, drawings and handbooks ) and ISO/ESD (Electrostatic discharge ) compliant training
Organizations / Affilations:
See more on:
is located in and has the following skills: