William P. Chiccarelli (Bill)
2 Otter Pond Road, Lynnfield, MA 01940
(office) 781-592-4479 (cell) 617-957-5942 firstname.lastname@example.org
A results-oriented Marketing professional with the ability to clearly define a brand’s value proposition and generate growth by developing and executing strategic and tactical plans. Takes a creative approach to problem solving to capitalize on market opportunities. Possess strong team-building and leadership skills with a proven track record of building regional and national brands in the consumer product/service, retail and business-to-business categories. Extensive experience Direct Marketing, Online Marketing and Traditional Marketing.
• Defined brand position, brand strategy and developed comprehensive marketing plans and programs for start-up venture capitol funded biotechnology company AgaMatrix and their WaveSense brand.
• Increased lube center car counts by 8% in 2005 and by 13% in 2006 by developing and managing strategic direct marketing and traditional marketing programs for Wash Depot Holdings, Inc.
• Developed new “Go-to-Market” brand position and identity packages for both Papa Gino’s and D’angelo restaurant chains, through customer-focused research.
• Repositioned Continental Cablevision to a new brand position as MediaOne (now known as Comcast) and introduced new “Broadband” technology with television, telephony and high-speed internet access services.
• Proposed, built and managed the in-house ad agency “John Dough Advertising”, saving Dunkin’ Donuts over $3,000,000 over a two year period and built and managed their first-ever Public Relations department.
• Repositioned the Sun Capsule brand of indoor tanning equipment and launched the new brand position achieving better than expected results in a quicker timeframe.
The Brand Builder – Independent Marketing Consultant
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: