Highly personable Licensed Esthetician and Client Relations Professional with over eight years of experience in account management, claims and sales processing, within the multiple retail and direct sales industries.
• Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings.
• Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
• Track record of assisting in the design and implementation of reporting procedures that reduce labor costs and improve customer-satisfaction ratings.
• Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
• Secured numerous company achievement awards for delivery of exceptional customer service.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office System (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint®, and Microsoft Outlook®).
Skin Mind Body Essentials, LLC – Alameda, CA Jan 2011-May 2011
Client Relations Manager/Training Director
Created monthly retail newsletters to increase consumer brand awareness and company revenue, managed professional spa accounts and provided training in various formats, created promotions and contests to drive brand awareness to consumers and spa professionals, managed social media marketing, traveled to networking events and tradeshows increasing brand awareness, created product and service protocols.
Become International – Los Angeles, CA Feb 2009 to Dec 2010
Served as an Advisor, creating a client base, exhibiting strong follow-up skills, maintain financial records, recruit new representatives and provide product knowledge, Mini-Facials, Home Skin care Consultations Individually and group.
Complete Resume and References available upon request
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
600 Hour Esthetic Certificate • MARINELLO SCHOOL OF BEAUTY – Los Angeles, CA Grad 09/09
Esthetician • CA License – #: Z87096 EXP: 12/31/2011
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: