Teksystems Inc Greensboro, NC
Pfeiffer University Network and Systems Manager 5/2009 – 9/2009
• Designed and Managed Aruba 65 Wireless LAN implementation
• Designed and fixed AD Infrastructure – AD, DNS, DHCP, WDM, Sever2003, Server2008
• Design and Implement SCOM2007 – Dell, IBM, SQL, Juniper, Third Party Cisco Management Packs.
• Designed and Impemented Cisco replacement infrastructure with Juniper Switch Infrastructure.
• Design and deploy WDM Desktop deployment solutions
• Cisco ASA Firewall Administration and VPN access.
• VMWare ESX server – Virtualized servers, created new servers in an AD infrastructure
• Managed change control
• Turned a broken infrastructure into a working production environment.
Volvo Information Technology Greensboro, NC
Senior Software Systems Engineer 4/2004 – 3/2009
• Responsible for Advanced Active Directory Engineering – Rights and ownership, DFS, User Administration, Kerberos, Security, Domain Administration, Forest and Tree Support. Advanced Migration Support from NDS to AD. Lead GPO Administration, Sites and Services Administration, SMS Deployment, RIS Updates, Lead Symantec Engineer for SAV10 and SEP11, Virus definition deployment, advanced scripting with VB for SMS and startup and shutdown scripts and deployment. Package SMS installs using MSI and WISE.
• Responsible for Advanced Novell Administration – LDAP, NDS, eDirectory, Partitioning, Synchronization, User Administration, Storage Administration, Volume control, Print Queue Administration, Migration support. 1 of 2 people supporting North American Infrastructure with 3500 users. 55 Novell Servers.
• Server and Hardware Support – Novell, Microsoft Server 2000, Microsoft Server 2003, Microsoft Server 2008. Implemented BES BlackBerry Enterprise Server and infrastructure
• Lead Premitech Performance Guard monitoring Engineer. Monitor communication issues for WAN and LAN issues. Interfaced with Cisco core and edge switches an
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: