• Advanced experience in routing configuring Core Builders and switches
at the hardware level and the software level.
• Experience installing Cisco 2620's and Pix 501 routers and configuring T-1's through AT&T and Sprint Both Point to Point and Internet.
• Advanced experience managing multiple subnets with multiple domains,
up to 7 subnets and 3 domains
• Advanced experience in installing and maintaining firewall routers -
both hardware and software
• Advanced experience setting up and maintaining web servers in Windows
NT, Windows 2000,2003 and Redhat.
• Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server
5.5/2000,2003 qmail and send mail.
• Teaching experience in Windows NT Workstation and Server,
• Windows 2000/XP/2003 and Linux Redhat.
• MCSE NT 4.0 Certified
• RHCE Redhat Linux Certified
• Network + Certified
• A Plus Certified
• Experience installing and configuring Citrix Met frame 1.8
• Experience using Vmware ESX Server, Workstation and Player.
Extensive project management experience managing staff of 30 technicians while installing IWS lan Server with Unisys, IBM Global Services for Y2K project and managed staff of 6 while working on US Postal Contract with Lockheed Martin.
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
Major Criminal Justice
Fort McClellan Military Police School, Fort McClellan, Al
Certificate, GPA 4.0, Military Police obtain 90 college credit through
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: