Betty Pegues (801) 432.8393 or (801) 815.0588
7344 Shelby View Drive Midvale Utah 84047 firstname.lastname@example.org
Accomplished, quality-focused food service industry professional eager to contribute dynamic kitchen/front operations management, team building, customer relation, and food preparation talents towards optimizing production and profit performance.
Culinary Degree in Professional Cooking, Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago
ServSafe Certification in Sanitation, Restaurant Association of Utah
Certified Food Protection Manager, Salt Lake City-County Health Dept./Restaurant Association of Utah
Bar Code Professional, trained in safe/responsible alcohol beverage service
Board Member, Chefs Beehive Association
Member, Utah Restaurant Association
Member, Personal Chefs Association
Chef, Pats BBQ & Catering, Salt lake City, Utah……………………………………………….2003-2009
· Successfully applied industry expertise in help creating Pats BBQ restaurant.
· Created 80 percent restaurant menu,
· Proactively developed employee manual, restaurant kitchen, and training
· Facilitated all Banquet and Catering orders and events.
Owner/Chef, Déjà Foods Personal Chef Service - Salt Lake City, UT 2002-Present
· Successfully applied industry expertise, Executive Chef background and strong managerial skills towards launching a personal chef service.
· Innovatively create menus and prepare meals to meet individual client requests.
Executive Chef, Jay-Hill Enterprises/Franklyn Covey Field - Salt Lake City, UT 2003-2004
· Proactively directed the hiring, training, scheduling, and supervision of management, kitchen, concession, and wait staff to effectively allocate and utilize human resources.
· Strategically develo
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: