• Supervised staff in both agency offices in Jersey City, New Jersey and Orangeburg, South Carolina, in relations to hiring, training, scheduling, conducted payroll, and quarterly evaluations.
• Coordinated personnel training on agency policies pertaining to record keeping, purchasing, and contract administration.
• Responsible for record keeping tasks of operational budget and collections depart finances.
• Prepared reports, work orders; transcribe, proofread and edit departmental collateral.
• Primary liaison to the Director and conducted other general administrative duties.
• Responsible for the safety of passengers and crewmembers in accordance to federal policies.
• Provided customer service in accordance to organizational policy.
• Responsible for receiving, reviewing, documenting, and filing of passenger information that includes federal immigration documents.
• Certification in administering First Aid, CPR, and Self Defense.
Certified Nurses Assistant
• Assisted doctors and nurses on the Intensive Care Unit.
• Responsible for bathing, dressing, stocking, and preparing materials of patients.
• Monitored IV fluids, vital signs and dressed wounds of patients.
• Responsible for documentation of bedside flow charts.
Front Office Coordinator / Supervisor A
• Provided comprehensive, direct supervisory support to department manager.
• Coordinated administrative functions to ensure efficient operation of the office and its programs.
• Collected, analyzed, and distributed business information as appropriate.
• Implemented and maintained automated filing system for administrative files.
• Instructed and trained employees on proper work methods and office techniques.
• Evaluated work requirements and deadlines to meet operational needs and completion dates.
Burlington County College, Business Administration
2005 - Present
Baltimore City Community College, Business Management
2002 – 2004
Fashion Institute of Technology, Merchandising
2001 – 2002
Organizations / Affilations:
Habitat for Humanity
is located in and has the following skills: