Oct 1997 - Dec 2008
Owner & Senior Consultant
Van Nuys, CA
• Provided business development and consulting services for a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in marketing services, training, project management, special events, strategic planning, fund-raising and nonprofit management. (A representative client list is available upon request.)
Kent State University School of Theatre & Dance
Oct 1991 - Sep 1997
• Managed business affairs for a University department with 20 faculty members.
• Managed the business and production elements of Porthouse Theatre Company, a professional (LOA) summer theatre with a seasonal staff of more than 100 members.
• Taught the annual "Theatre Management" course for KSU.
Additional Sales Experience:
• Online advertising package sales • Health, life, disability & annuity insurance sales • Risk management services sales • Refinance loan sales • E-commerce web sites and web-based business opportunity sales • Property management client account development • Commercial lease client auditing account development • Vending franchise sales • Automobile sales • Residential and commercial real estate sales • Fuller Brush sales
PhD (ABD), University of California at Davis (1980)
BA, California State University at Dominguez Hills
AA, El Camino College
Organizations / Affilations:
Society for Stage Directors and Choreographers
is located in and has the following skills: