OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position in product design and conceptual art and illustration where my extensive experience in the design industry can be used to enhance the production and quality of presentation with a competitive and success oriented company.
Creating artwork for advertising, animation, toy and product design, video games, storyboards, t-shirt design, and comic books has helped strengthen my versatility. My variety in drawing style is beneficial to allow me to accept any challenge. Excellent communication skills and knowledge of deadlines are crucial for the industries I work with; I work well under pressure. I am proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Flash, and able to work on Macs and PCs.
1987-present Freelance Artist
• Product designs for Drastic Plastic, Trademax Limited, Really Big Ideas, Holiday Creations, General Foam, Easter Unlimited, Tony Development and Manufacturing, 3Dsign, ToyVault, SRM Entertainment, T-INK, Playalong Toys, Fundex, Gemmy Industries, Inc, Weber Creative, and ToyVision, Inc..
• Illustrated comic book for “G.I. Joe in 3D” and “Rambo III” for Blackthorne Publishing
• Billboard designs for Creative Kingdom's theme park Magiquest.
• Served as penciller, cover designer, and sequential artist for Blackthorne, Malibu, Elite Productions and several independent companies
• Designed characters in different media: video games for Spinnakers; independent comic books; World Events, Pickett Productions, `projects for nonprofit corporations such as Portfolio Gallery and Cystic Fibrosis
• Designed logos for restaurants and corporations
2006-present Art Director/Illustrator, Pixie Stuff, LLC
• Illustrator and designer for the children's book series “The Adventure's of Thumbs Up Johnnie”.
• Designed toy packaging.
• Created presentations and promotional materials.
• Illustrated and designed promotional books for The March of Dimes and Cardinal Care and Red
High School Graduate
Organizations / Affilations:
St. Louis Artist Guild
is located in and has the following skills: