CSX TRANSPORTATION / AEROTEK STAFFING, Jacksonville, FL, 6/2006 – Present
Assistant to Principal Engineer, contract through Aerotek Staffing
• Manage implementation of approximately nine hundred public signal, crossing surface, and bridge projects in three states.
• Review and edit preliminary engineering and construction contracts using Word.
• Post legal entries and requests for extension of construction dates with regulated agencies.
• Maintain and generate reports to track project budget expenditures using Oracle, Raildocs, and Excel pivot tables.
• Research Valuation maps using Microsoft MicroStation CAD program.
• Manage administrative duties including correspondence, legal documents, and multidepartmental financial coordination.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICES, Virtual, Jacksonville, FL, 3/2003 – 1/2007(inactive).
Educational Test Scoring Reader and Scoring Leader
• Scored the writing sections of state standardized tests for elementary and secondary students and managed Readers.
• Part time assignment based position.
MAYPORT MIDDLE SCHOOL, Jacksonville, FL 12/2003-1/2005
Seventh Grade English Teacher, Assistant Cheerleading Coach.
INTERMEDIA / WORLDCOM COMMUNICATIONS, Tampa, Florida, 6/1998 - 4/2002.
Sales Engineer / Technical Consultant / Pricing Analyst.
• Configured and designed integrated voice, frame relay and Internet networks for enterprise and commercial customers using Visio.
• Senior Sales Engineer for a telesales team in Rochester, New York including training and technical assistance.
• Extensive wholesale experience working with business partners in the Carrier Sales group.
• Millennium Club 2000 performer.
ICG TELECOMMUNICATIONS, Cleveland, Ohio, 6/1997 - 6/1998.
Order Fulfillment Coordinator
• Member of Service Delivery Team. Responsible for ordering T-1 service, order tracking and database maintenance.
Sales Operations Coordinator
• Processed and prepared orders and technical work
GEORGE PEABODY COLLEGE
Bachelor of Arts - Graduated Cum Laude, English major
Psychology and Secondary Education minors
Lettered as a member of the varsity gymnastics team
CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY
Business graduate school
Finance, Computer Programming
JOHN CARROLL UNIVERSITY
Business graduate school
Accounting, Computer Programming
Certified to teach English (6-12) in the State of Florida (expired 2006)
Completed Competencies I and II of Florida Reading Endorsement
Completed “Empowering ESOL Teachers”
Completed Teacher Induction Program - Duval County Public Schools
Organizations / Affilations:
NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
NESTA Certified YogaSport Instructor
is located in and has the following skills: