103 Lorien Circle
Shelbyville, TN 37160, United States
I have been working as a Direct Support Professional for a little over a year now. I am looking for a position in this field and have training and certifications in CPR, First Aid, Job Coaching, Medication Administration and Title Six. I feel that I have alot to offer in this sort of position and feel very qualified.I also have experience in office type work. I have filled out paper work on demand and filed important case sensitive documents.I also feel I could have a future in office work.
* Learned first aid and choking prevention.
* Prevented a cerebralpalsy individual from choking on his lunch.
* Correctly filled out important case sensitive documents for the state to review
Personal Assistant/Care Giver - 2008 - Present
Elderly Services, Inc., Murfreesboro,TN
* My job requires me to go to client homes and sit with them. They usually have day to day routines that are followed and I assist them with it, such as: light house keeping, meal preperation, laundry, etc.
* My job requires traveling to different cities surrounding where I live. I don't mind this because I love the work that I do.
* I have 3 years of experience in this field. I've worked with various types of clients ranging from individuals with MR to just physically challenged.
* [ List an example of how your work has positively impacted the company. ]
Direct Support Professional - 2007 - 2008
Skills Development Services, Shelbyville,TN
* I was a DSP with this agency and helped to care for mentally challenged Individuals. I did tasks such as brushing teeth, bathing, community participation, cooking, cleaning and making sure client action steps were completed.
* I helped with increasing their learning and skill development.
* I answered phones, transferred calls and entered our clients case sensitive
Shelbyville Central High School-11th grade
Adult Learning Center- GED
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: