Home Inspector-Building Consultant
I'm Dan Kopp, Construction Consultant, Certified Professional Real Estate Home Inspector and owner of Valley Home Inspection. I know you have many Home Inspectors in the Boise area to choose from and I appreciate you looking into our services.
Why should you choose Valley Home Inspection?
Valley Home Inspection provides a 200% guarantee on every inspection we perform. If you are not completely satisfied and believe our inspection service is the absolute best, we not only will refund your full inspection fee but also pay another ASHI certified inspector of your choice to re-inspect the property. Click here for further details.
I work for you. I'll give you the straight facts about the condition of the home you are about to purchase. We are also a locally owned company, not part of a nationwide franchise.
We're thorough and detailed.
I usually do only 2 inspections per day (in the summer, the long Boise days sometimes allow me to do 3). This allows me the time I need to do a thorough inspection of your home and explain my findings to you. This also means we're a little more expensive than some of our competitors, but don't let price be the only consideration when choosing an inspector. A cheap inspection may be the most expensive thing you'll ever buy. Cheap inspectors are often uninsured, lack experience, provide less service and don't have the specialized equipment necessary to perform a thorough home inspection. A cheap inspection may end up costing you thousands down the road because of missed or unreported defects.
I have been in the construction industry for 20 years and have personally inspected over 2200 homes. I am also a former licensed general contractor from Sacramento, CA (#781522), I have built and remodeled many houses. This background not only makes me a better Home Inspector but enables me to offer you the valuable 'fix-it yourself' advice you may need as a new home owner.
Relevant Education / Credentials
* Technically Trained by Inspection Training Associates (ITA) in 2001 - Graduate Certified
* Field Trained by Senior Inspector Austin Chase
* Minimum of 20 hours of ASHI approved education annually
* Sierra College
* Mold Training
* Currently Certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (#244451) 2004-present time
* Formerly, Certified by the California Real Estate Inspection Association 2002-2004
* Member of the Nampa Association of Realtors
* 7 years as a Professional Home Inspector
* Over 2100 home inspections performed
* 7 years as a California Licensed Contractor (#781522)
* 20 years of combined construction and home inspection experience
Years Experience: 20