Herbalism &Natrural Wellness
Category: Health / Fitness
I operate a Traditional and Medical Herbalism practice and do client consultations in Princeton, NJ & Newtown PA
Consultations by appointment only.
New Client Consult Series $310.00
• Initial Consultation ~ 2 hr.
• 2 week Follow-up Consult 1 hr.
• 4 or 6 week Follow-up Consult 1 hr.
• Additional Follow-up visits regarding the same issue, if required, are available at a rate of ($75.00/hr) when scheduled at time of the 4/6-week office visit.
If you want Measurable & Lasting Results from natural approaches to wellness it is important to choose a modality and practitioner on more than “what’s hot” or who “seems cool” or uses all the right buzzwords. Tradition, experience, knowledge, and an understanding of the fundamentals of why and how natural approaches to health work make all the difference in outcomes.
Relevant Education / Credentials
1995 - 1997 Healer’s Guild of Connachta Roscommon, Eire
Awarded Apprentice Certification & Guild Badge (#152)
- Combination of clinical training and independent study with assessment.
- Completed programme normally 4-6yr in duration in just under 3 yr with combination of prior knowledge and intensive study.
- Took courses in Botany (2 semesters) along with sufficient credits to complete B.S. degree (via. UC, Gallway).
Dec. 1999 Healer’s Guild of Connachta Roscommon, Eire
Award of Journeyman’s Standing
- Was awarded journeyman standing after petitioning guild and demonstrating subject knowledge and having gained experience in client interaction.
- Certification of sufficient knowledge to fulfil journeyman level functions, provide client consultation and recommend treatment protocols.
1997 - 1998 School of Fitness & Nutrition Atlanta, Ga
Associates in Health Sciences, Fitness, & Nutrition.
- Distance Learning Degree Programme.
- Thought wise to obtain degree as additional accreditation toward practicing US. School accredited in most European Countries as well. Counted towards Journeyman standing consideration.
Volentarily am continuing to take AMA recognised CEU courses to keep up on latest medical info.
Years Experience: 12