Highlights of Qualifications
• Experienced interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions and procedural manuals. Competent ability to write reports and correspondence.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Practiced supervisory responsibilities such as managing subordinate supervisors, supervising crew leaders, and install helpers.
Relevant Work Experience
Construction Project Management
• Turned profit on a start up Skilled Trade / Handyman Business in first month
• Coordinated Twenty-Five to Thirty apartment renovations monthly Supervised flooring installation on major construction projects such as Brewers Yard Apartments, Columbus, Ohio
• Anticipated needs and independently established priorities and courses of action to meet objectives each day.
• Reviewed Schedule daily to ensure commitments were being met.
• Ensured all project managers, warehouse managers, and subcontractors completed all tasks on time.
• Met with customers to determine expectations and followed up to measure satisfaction levels.
• Experienced fielding customer concerns, and resolving issues with a win-win solution for both clients and the corporation.
• Accurately answer customer questions concerning maintenance, repairs, and proper care of newly installed or repaired systems.
2008-present Owner, ED OF ALL TRADES, Columbus, Ohio
2005-2008 Director of Operations, Paramount Construction Services, Columbus, OH
2004-2005 Service Coordinator, Lennar Homes, Davie, FL
2001-2004 Director of Operations, Plummer Inc, Columbus, OH
1998-2001 Crew Leader, Installers Plus, Columbus, OH
1993-1998 Manager, Norton Road Drive Thru, Columbus, OH
Mechanical Engineering Major, Thomas Edison High School, Queens,
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: