STRENGTHS: Outstanding Planner and Executor, Unmatched Customer Service, Great Communicator, Efficient Producer, Team Motivator, Systems Developer/Multi-Tasker, and Critical Thinker/Analytical Problem Solver
Project/Construction Manager, Greater Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia
* Executed the construction of nine (9) light to medium projects totaling over $2.7 million; Projects included a Hazardous Waste Storage Facility & Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Facilities, Anniston Army Depot; “Get Ahead” House, City of Monticello, GA; Outdoor Pavilion, Georgia Southern University; Insulate Multiple Buildings, Marine Logistics Base, Albany, GA; Replace Kitchen Cabinets, Fort Stewart, GA.
* Estimated and developed bid proposals for commercial projects throughout Georgia and Alabama. Had a 50% success rate in acquiring project contracts for total projects bid
* Orchestrated the design and implementation of all land development and single/multi-family construction projects; Responsible for training all construction team members; Built a total of 15 custom single family residences priced from $300,000 to $1 million and directed the builder warranty program
* Completed a 30 acre development “The Lakes at Whitemill”, 18 premier lots; and supervised the construction of six custom residences totaling over $5.5 million
* Builder for new residential development comprised of 4 phases/174 lots within a certified "Backyard Habitat." Semi-custom homes priced from $250,000 to $400,000.
* Managed the design and construction of twelve custom residences totaling over $3 million. Homes ranged from $250,000 to over $1 million; Constructed the largest single family dwelling in downtown Atlanta; appraised value over $1.5 million/5000 plus square feet
Instructor, Environmental Management, DOD Civilian (GS-13) Air Force Institute of Technology, Dayton, Ohio
* Course Director for Environmental Compliance
MS Systems Management; BS Architecture
Organizations / Affilations:
Board member, Keep East Point Beautiful; Vice President, GAAA Home and School; Past President of Kiwanis International, Local Chapter
is located in and has the following skills: