Handyman in the Junction City, Kansas area
Category: Skilled Trade / Crafts
• I am, by trade, a drywall guy, so if you have any sheetrock needs I am certain that I can do it for you (anything from a nail hole to entire rooms).
• I am able to assemble most things that need put together in one form or another (i.e. cribs, bookshelves, toys, desks, etc).
• I can install or replace most plumbing fixtures (faucets, garbage disposals, toilets, etc.).
• I can repair minor plumbing issues (leaking faucets, leaking plumbing under sinks, running toilets, leaking sink sprayers, clogged sinks, toilets and dishwasher drain lines, and replace heating coils and thermostats in electric hot water heaters).
• I can install light fixtures and ceiling fans.
• I can also replace faulty switches, outlets and light bulbs (interior and exterior).
• I can do interior painting (all with brushes and rollers; no sprayers).
• I can install/replace most interior and storm doors.
• I am able to install base, door and window trim.
• I can assist in moving furniture into/out of your residence or even just existing furniture around your house.
• I can also do minor interior framing (building new walls, etc).
Please give me, Lonny, a call for a free estimate at 785-226-2034 or email me at email@example.com. Thanks.
Relevant Education / Credentials
Worked in Construction for 10 years, have done minor repairs for friends and family, and most recently was a working Maintenance Manager for a local Town home complex of over 100 units.
Years Experience: 11