Guy On The Go
GUY ON THE GO
A Service for Temporary Office Administration Assistance
& Professional Concierge Services
What Can Joe from Guy on the Go do for you or your company?
•Special Event Assistance
•Personal Assistant for a Day (or two or three…..)
•Going Away? Pet sitting, plant watering, dog walking, pick up mail
•Get your tickets for events, make reservations, help organize vacations
Need someone for one day a month – or a full week?
•Organizing home office and Personal computers
•Type up documents
•Create Excel Spreadsheet
•Access Database design
•Filing, Data Entry, Billing
•Large and Small Mailings
What can be said about Joe from Guy on the Go?
Hardworking, resourceful, committed, versatile, and adaptable
A team-oriented, well organized professional
Strong attention to detail
Excellent customer and interpersonal skills
CONTACT: Joseph Lemerise - (617) 756-4631 (cell) - email@example.com
*** For services not mentioned – I can make referrals to
many other trades, e.g. Housecleaning, Painting, Landscaping, ETC
and professional services such as Bookkeeping and Graphic Design
Relevant Education / Credentials
EXPERIENCE – 20 years in Administrative Assistance and Customer Service
Office Administration Assistance and Professional Concierge Experience
• Organized schedule for top executives at Partners and CareGroup Hospital Network.
• Extensive scheduling of meetings on Outlook for several high level executives.
• General office administration for director and supervisor of Central Pediatric Office at Harvard Vanguard.
Office Manager/Consultant – Le Mani Day Spa and Oceanside Gems
• Installed and managed database system for daily cashier operations and inventory.
• Created and managed accounting system and accounts payable and receivable operations.
• Consultant/On-Call support for new employee orientation and training.
• Worked as a server at top Boston and New York Restaurants.
• Front Office Staff for Four Seasons and New York Sheraton.
• Meet and Greet/Concierge Services at several large conventions in Boston and NYC.
Years Experience: 1