Personal Guitar Instructor- Bergen and Gloucester County, NJ 09/03- Present
• Teach children and adults ages 7-60 music theory and beginner/intermediate guitar in the genres of Rock, Blues, Jazz, and Classical.
• Prepare high school students for college auditions, repertoire, performances and written and aural theory.
• Perform and teach students learning guitar as a hobby.
• Play lead guitar in a Jazz Fusion trio called LP Stiles. 09/07-Present
Play solo classical guitar and compose for private events and functions
Rowan University- Glassboro, NJ
Bachelor of Arts in Music Education (Guitar and Voice) 2008
• Involved in the Music Educator National Convention
? Responsible for funding raising and organizing workshops
• Active Member in the American Choral Director’s Association
? Perform as a fund raiser and participate in conventions
Completed the following relative courses:
• Music Theory Written and Aural (Levels 1-4)
• Piano Class (Levels 1-4)
• Development of Musical Styles and History (Levels 1-3) Studied the history of musical figures and styles from its origins up to the 20th century.
• Teaching in Learning Communities (Levels 1 and 2) Observed over 50 hours of musical instruction in two different school districts, created lesson plans, worked with Taskstream, and interviewed teachers.
• Instrumental - Percussion, Oboe, Bassoon, Strings (high and low), Baritone horn, Tuba, Trumpet, Piano
• Private Instrumental and Vocal Instruction- Jazz guitar (7 Years), Classical guitar (5 Years), vocal (3 Years)
MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet, Web 2.0- social media, Photoshop, Proficient in using Mac and PC, Knowledge gained from world travels, Knowledge gained from performing and recording as a group and a soloist, Music Notational Sequencing, and Recording Programs (Finale, Sibelius, Music shop, Encore, Garage Band)
Organizations / Affilations:
Philadelphia Guitar society
is located in and has the following skills: