Beaty’s Printing Charlotte, North Carolina June 2005 – Present
Graphic Designer / Pre-Press Operator
• Creates, designs logos, brochures and all custom graphic on jobs upon customer request using various programs such as Adobe CS5 and QuarkXPress.
• Responsible for managing the complete production workflow for both prepress and print production. This includes preflighting, typesetting, file preparation, imposition, color separation, and quality control.
• Maintains all prepress equipment and manages mechanical and technical troubleshooting relating to the prepress and print production department.
• Communicates with customers on a daily basis through the various stages of the production process.
miracgraf Charlotte, North Carolina July 2007– Present
Freelance Graphic Designer/Owner
• Self started freelance graphic design company, which involves design and print of web design, customer logos, flyers, business cards and other print stationery.
• Provides customers with quality art work in which they can produce business stationery and/or business related products.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Communications from Clemson University
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: