Smyrna, TN 37167
To obtain a design position which will allow me to utilize my passion in graphic design and use my unique talents to my full potential.
Nossi College of Art - Goodlettsville, TN - January 2004 - April 2006 - 3.56 GPA
Associate of Occupational Studies degree in Commercial Art
• Proficient in designing logos and product labels using Adobe Illustrator
• Strong in rendering designs using Adobe Photoshop
• Skilled in creating page layouts using Adobe InDesign CS2 and QuarkXPress
• Knowledgeable in web page design using Dreamweaver MX and GoLive
• Experienced in Mac OSX and Windows XP
• Familiar with Microsoft Works Word Processor and Publisher
• Professional Muralist using Pastel, pencil, oil, acrylic, charcoal and marker
House & Home & Garden Magazine - Springhill, TN - April 2006 -Current
Inspected and organized all ads, as well as Magazine layout. Contacted Clients to make sure ad design was satisfactory. Prepared and processed all paperwork, and Created and maintained all web sites.
Smyrna, TN April 2004 - Current
Freelance Graphic Designer in designing logos and letterheads for different Corporations as well as web site design.
References available upon request
Smyrna High School
4 year high school degree
Nossi College of Art
Graphic Design Degree
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: