Free-lance Graphic Design
Design catalogs, books, directories, newsletters, brochures, direct mail, posters, flyers, company logos, point of purchase displays, tradeshow displays, etc., as well as illustration and pre-production support. Areas include commercial printing, signage, apparel and promotional products.
Sample client list includes:
• Proforma Access Marketing
• Good Food Sales Consulting
• First Baptist Church Jacksonville
• Florida Baptist Convention
• Florida National Guard
• Industrial Water Services
• Mandarin Christian School
• St. Johns County Schools
• St. Johns County Education Foundation
Draw caricature illustrations; birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions.
Florida Publishing Company
Graphic Designer, Marketing Promotions
Responsible for creating and managing promotional advertising.
• Designed effective sales tools to help increase sales across all products to include catalogs, booklets, newsletters, brochures, flyers, direct mail, and tradeshow displays.
• Managed the company’s Brand through the design of sales tools, advertising and promotional campaigns.
• Responsible for ensuring design and copy standards were met prior to print production.
Graphic Designer, Public Affairs
Created advertising and promotional campaigns to generate readership and influence sales.
• Responsible for the design of all advertising promoting newspaper content and/or editorial feature writers.
• Liaison to agencies and corporations placing “not-for-profit” and “Grant” advertising.
• Served as “Branding Czar”; partnered with outside agencies to develop company brand and ensure it’s consistency across all areas of the company.
Bachelor's Degree in Art(Graphic Design) from Florida State University
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: