Philip D. Rogers
4A Denise Drive
Latham, NY 12110-5019
A graphic design position that utilizes highly developed design skills and an
exceptional talent for logo design and branding, as well as layout and illustration.
• Award-winning design work has been chosen for leading graphic arts publications.
• Retained as a graphic design and advertising consultant by Albany International
for six consecutive years.
• Atlantis Visual Graphics is certified as a “design expert” in logo design and branding
• Designed and produced school academic calendar for Skidmore College for the
past seven years.
• New School University retained Atlantis Visual Graphics for its rebranding campaign.
• New York State Hospitality and Tourism Association hired Atlantis Visual Graphics to
design all marketing materials for its annual conference.
• Taught a successful series of art classes for Saratoga Bridges.
• “Art in Public Places” art show in Saratoga featured my own landscape photography.
Demonstrated ability in
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Microsoft Word X
- Mac OSX Operating System
- Windows Operating System
Awards and Distinctions
Three winning logo designs chosen for publication 2009
in “The Big Book of Design Ideas #3” by David Carter.
One winning logo design chosen for publication 2009
in the book “Animals and Mythology.”
Two winning logo designs chosen for publication 2009
in “The Big Book of Logos #5” by David Carter.
Summary of Qualifications
• Digital photography knowledge and an understanding of four-color print
and digital prepress methods.
• Invaluable advertising agency and business-to-business experience.
• Maintained Albany International as a major client for six years. Working
Art Institute of Pittsburgh
Organizations / Affilations:
Saratoga County Arts Council
Ballston Spa Professional Organization
is located in and has the following skills: