• A position where we help a company be successful by using my creative skills in Graphic Design and Web Design to produce high quality products for the company’s customers.
• Proficient in the Corel Draw, Html, Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection CS3- CS5, Dogwaffle, (e.g. Microsoft office 2007), Windows XP,Vistz-7 , Excellent artistic skills, people skills, detail oriented, able to follow directions, dependable, and hard worker.
• Certificate in Media and Web design Ogden Weber Applied Technology College.
• Certificate-Mountain West Junior College, Salt Lake City, UT- Computer Science High School Diploma, Woods Cross High School.
• Stonehenge Graphic Design November 2010 to present
• Developed a company where I produce customized Welcome for customers.
• Home Depot April 26,2006 - present
• Cashier- successfully run cash register and with great customer service.
• Bank of Utah December 2005- July-2006
• Computer Operator- successfully run and updating clients accounts on the main frame system at main branch.
• Kelly Service September- 2004- December- 2005
• Work a variety of temporary position in the clerical and production fields throughout Kelly services.
• Northrop Grumman May1994-March-2004
• Assistant Planner (August 2001-March 2004) - successfully tracks progress of parts returned to facility for repair and upgrading.
• Operator/Receptionist (December 2000-August 2001) - Answered and routed incoming calls. Coordinated video teleconferencing. Scheduled meetings and arranged catering as appropriate.
• Storeroom Attendant (May 1994-Demember- 2000) - Assisted with inventory receiving, shelving, and distribution within company.
• Honorable mention award from Big Dog T Shirts for graphic design.
• Honorable mention award from Ogden Wildlife Center for bird house.
• Available Upon Request.
Ogden Weber Applied Technology College Certificate in Media Design.
Pursuing a Certificate in A+ and Web Develop at Ogden Weber Applied Technology.
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: