ACTIVE INTEREST MEDIA
(Southwest Art & American Cowboy Magazines) - Boulder, CO
Graphic Ad Designer - Nov. 2007 - Current
• Design and/or create all types and sizes of ads for various businesses and organizations across the country as well as Marketing materials for advertising and sales presentations
• Design Special Sections for clients to advertise in to target specific demographics
• Work with Prepress to make sure document presets and specifications are met when submitting documents for print
• In charge of sending Clients’ slides and transparencies out for color separation when ever needed
and making sure color is accurately displayed by comparing color on slides and transparencies to
the digital file provided.
• Must make sure all ad pages that I am in charge of are numbered correctly and meet the Printer’s specs before sending the PDF documents off for plating.
• In charge of having copies of client’s ads uploaded to FTP sites that use that material for laminations, web and interactive media use and statistics.
• Must provide CMYK SWOP Certified color proofs to print house and/or clients for accurate color representation in the corresponding publication it is being printed in.
• Able to color correct or alter digital files to meet printing specification or client requests. Includes but is not limited to color shifting, cloning, altering color channels, size, type and special effects on digital files.
AMERICAN CLASSIFIEDS PUBLICATION (Classifieds Shopper Paper)- Denver, CO
Production Manager - July 2005 - October 2007
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Thornton, CO
Graphic Artist - January, 2006 - Current
NEW COLORADO DAILY NEWSPAPER - Boulder, CO
Production Designer - Oct. 2004 - May 2005
Westwood College of Technology
Associate Degree in Graphic Design
Graduated: December 2004 GPA: 3.92
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: