Edward E. Schreader/ Abundant Home Builders, Inc.
11208 Woodley Cove; Gulfport, MS 39503
[phone] 423-619-0246 [fax] 866-385-8522
[e-mail] email@example.com [Web] abundanthomebuilders.com
Profile • Nearly 24 years experience as professional and retail manager.
• Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• Proven ability to work in unison with staff, volunteers, and sub-contractors.
• 3 years of Successful working relationships with multiple Non-Profit groups in the rebuilding the Gulf Coast.
Education Business Management training – Woolworth Corporation – 1993-1994
Personal & Causality insurance certification - 2001
Mortgage consultant and credit concealing certification - 2004
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
• Opened and managed 4 successful retail shoe stores
• Took over several failing “Mobile Home dealerships” & Successfully turned a profit
• Recipient of numerous sales, customer service and profit awards
• Successfully started a company Collage Recruiting program
• Successfully started and operated my own construction business
• Build the first “GREEN” modular prototype on the Gulf Coast for Healthy Building Networks
“Unity Project”. This is being used as the North Gulfport Community Land Trust.
• Successfully refined and implemented new projects.
• Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement management skills.
• Lead by example mind set, which improves working relationships and encourages growth.
Employment Owner, President & CEO, Abundant Home Builders Inc., Tennessee & Mississippi
Sale, construct and finish custom modular homes to include credit and mortgage assistance. Remodel and repair older and storm damaged homes along the gulf coast. New site built
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: