814 Hill Street
Hamden, CT 06514
Looking for a new career in the training/teaching and/or translation field utilizing my managerial, organizational, technical, translation and training skills.
20+ years experience in the IT, linguistic and training fields.
Self-employed/Teacher/Trainer/Consultant, Hamden, CT (2000 –Present)
Took sabbatical from fulltime corporate work to perform family duties. Provided part-time consulting, training & teaching in IT, languages, and entertainment sectors.
Consulting corporate clients include:
• Groupe Danone of North America (Stamford, CT), business French teacher.
• Inlingua (Stamford, CT), French teacher.
• Aux Trois Pommes (New Haven, CT), French teacher.
• And various private clients.
thinkdirectmarketing.com, inc., Stamford, CT (1999 – 2000)
Responsible for the Website maintenance of an online direct marketing company.
• Maintained documentation keeping track of program changes and their virtual/actual location.
• Trained personnel on file management.
Oxford Health Plans, Trumbull, CT (1998 – 1999)
Responsible for the management of a software development team.
• Managed projects related to Human Resource Systems (ADP to Oracle HR interface, CSS Hrizon, Restrac and Learning Connection).
• Managed the design and the development of various Forms and Reports on an Oracle platform for the Broker Commissions Department.
• Design and developed materials for end user training.
Research Institute of America Group, Valhalla , NY (1997 – 1998)
Responsible for the management of a software development team and for the design and the achievement of user training sessions.
• Managed the design and the development of reporting systems utilizing a succession of platforms/technologies including Oracle, SAS, DI Diver, Visual Basic a
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: