IATSE Local 491:
Member since 04/08 – Seamstress
Style Source, Inc: Wilmington, NC
04/2008-06/2008 (Currently on leave of absence due to slow business) – Patternmaker/Technical Design Assistant
• Working on the computer program Tuka Design to create, alter, and grade patterns; also on Tuka Marker to create markers in preparation for cutting.
• Preparing spec sheets, cost sheets, drawing flats, checking production samples.
• Assisting in the sourcing of findings and trim.
IATSE Local 594: Greensboro, NC
2006-Present (Member since 02/08) – Seamstress, Wardrobe Assistant, Stage Hand
• Repairing or altering costumes prior to shows
• Preparing wardrobe (doing laundry, steaming, ironing) for shows as well as assisting with costume changes and quick changes during shows
• Setting up and tearing down lighting, sound, video, backline, etc. for large scale concerts as well as musicals and plays
Cielcee: Greensboro, NC
• Responsible for implementing marketing strategy, sourcing customer base, and all marketing and production functions for the design and manufacture (including all draping, pattern drafting, and construction) of a private label clothing line for upscale, trendy boutiques and private clients.
• Subcontractor to Principal Costume Company. Design and construct dance costumes for the Wilmington Ballet Company, as well as for the UNCG Dance Department.
• Assist Triad Stage Theater’s costume team with overflow work in their costume shop, including trim and fit issues and costume construction.
• Service an established client base with a wide variety of sewing and design services including alterations, custom clothing, costumes, and small to large scale interior decorating and upholstery projects.
(PLEASE CONTACT FOR FULL RESUME)
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Consumer, Apparel, and Retail Studies, with a Concentration in Design. Spring 2007 GPA 3.492
Organizations / Affilations:
Please check out my website www.myspace.com/cielcee for more pictures.
is located in and has the following skills: