Experienced AutoCAD Designer/Drafter (2D or 3D)
Category: Skilled Trade / Crafts
- I have 13 years of experience in AutoCAD CAD design & drafting of architectural design for high end residential homes and commercial offices.
- I assist homeowners and developers by designing homes from scratch, providing renovation sketches and plans, and making revisions to home plans they already have. If you have plans you bought from a plan book, but want to expand the house or redesign it in some way, my rates are much less than if you go to your local architect.
- I assist professional firms by providing services such as revising plans per redlined markups, putting sketches on CAD, drawing or revising schematics, diagrams, or details, adjusting construction drawings to as-built drawings, and transferring old paper plans to digital CAD drawings,
- I provide professional CAD drawings at a fraction of the cost that large firms charge or it costs architectural firms to accomplish in house, including 3D views and renderings.
- I create drawings customized to your standards that are accurate and to scale from your sketches or drawings. These will be quality, precise drawings according to your instructions and specifications.
- I can work based on a flat fee or an hourly rate basis.
- Another nice feature is that I have a registered architect associate that I can have seal the plans for you if necessary for a very reasonable price! I also have a Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing Engineer that I work closely with when needed, along with civil and structural engineers if required.
You can contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my cell at 404-422-3412 for a proposal, and you can see pictures of some of the houses I’ve done on my website at www.archtraditions.com.
Thank you for your business,
Relevant Education / Credentials
Years Experience: 13