To apply the full range of my experience in pluming, construction and acquisitions in an operational environment to effectively support the overall goals of an organization concerned with employee and customer service.
August 2007-Present Pro-Tech Maintenance Suwanee, GA
• Managed daily project completion and trades coordination
• Worked with General Contractor to estimate projects and develop proposals.
• Supervised general labor and workers.
• Managed and completed and work by due date.
• Coordinated with accountant regarding ledgers, payroll and taxes.
Mach 2006-July 2007 Buford Pluming Buford, GA
• Ordered supplies and maintained detailed job records
• Studied building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations.
• Installed and repaired pluming fixtures such as sinks, commodes, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposals units, dishwashers and water softeners.
• Assembled, installed and repaired pipes, fitting and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems.
Jan.2006-April 1997 ABS Maintenance Miramar, FL
• Managed a full range of trades workers completing light and heavy commercial projects with remodel fees of up to $60,000 per project
• Designed innovative remodel and cabinetry work for homes valued up to $1 million
• Divers remodel experience includes additions, kitchens, bath, saunas, skylights, and decks.
1996-1997 Keiser Collage of Communications Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• Bi-lingual, Operate most construction equipment (backhoe, Trenchers, combo machine, front-end loaders,
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: