Electrical, Construction, Carpentry, Remodeling
Category: Skilled Trade / Crafts
• More than fifteen years experience.
• Able to isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors and other electrical equipment.
• Install and maintain motors, lighting fixtures, generators, circuit breakers, and transformers.
• Thorough knowledge of electrical systems including planning additions and modifications on secondary circuits.
• Can safely use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
• Exceptional ability to install grounding leads.
• Able to read commercial electrical blueprints and apply NEC through the full range of commercial and industrial maintenance and construction work.
• Experienced in installing and maintaining motors, welding equipment, lighting fixtures, generators, circuit breakers, and transformers.
• Can use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, replace, and test electrical circuits, equipment and appliances.
• Excellent ability to diagnose and repair electrical controls, industrial motor control centers, and programmable logic controllers.
• Able to work safely from ladders, scaffolds, hydraulic towers, or in tunnels and crawl spaces.
• Leadership skills and ability to assign work to employees, prioritize the work of others, organize and coordinate the work of the unit and explain instructions and guidelines to others effectively.
• Strong desire to study and comprehend new technology.
• Strong troubleshooting ability to resolve electrical & mechanical defects.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Have complete set of quality tools.
• Have own transportation.
• Bi-Lingual – Spanish
Relevant Education / Credentials
Years Experience: 1