PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Fifteen years of diversified business involvement in multi-site regional, national and international companies. Diverse experience within industries covering various aspects of the IT supporting wide range of services encompassing Data Centers consolidation, Site Migration and enterprise take-over at both ends of the transaction during multiple acquisitions.
• Projects involved system administration and business continuity and disaster recovery advisory specialist with IBM Global Services. Systems Engineer & business continuity and recovery planner/project manager at Scholastic, Data Center, operations supervisor - Food Manufacturing Drakes Cakes. Retail data processing –Toys R Us and Financial back-office systems administrator–NationsBank.
• Coordinate systems and applications security access requests and maintain the computer systems ID and application entitlement databases conducting review all requests for validity, accuracy, completeness and proper authorizations.
• Maintain Standards and Procedures manual used by staff and auditors corresponding with Emergency access procedures and ID's (FIRE-house-CALLS).
• Interface with all computer systems technical areas on issues and program products as well as new product.
• Perform security/information investigations for both development and operational staff requests as they pertain to test and production environments.
• Review daily audit reports to maintain a proactive position for problem determination maintaining application Data Owner and Accounts Access Approvers List utilizing Pentasafe, Hawkeye and turnover software.
• Systems security integration with physical planning risk mitigation in coordination with HR and building access.
• Review and test new releases/maintenance of compliance ISO processes.
• Perform security traces using debugging tools and programs as they pertain to security utilizing system auditing tools.
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: