Category: Cooking / Culinary
Rail House Grill: Archer, Fl 08/2009 – 10/2009
- I worked all areas on the line including Grill, Sauté, Broil, and Fry.
- Prepped entrees for dinner shift and apps to order.
- Keep kitchen clean, stocked and organized during shift and in preparation for the next day, including proper labeling and dating.
Olive Garden: Orlando, Fl 08/2006 – 05/2007
Server, Alley Coordinator
- As a server I was responsible for 3(+) tables at a time. I made it a point to maintained high customer satisfaction and tried to make each visit a memorable event for all guest. I also ranked within top ten in sales on a regular basis.
- As an Alley Coordinator I was the last stop for all food leaving the kitchen. I set and garnished all hot plates, plated deserts, and made salads. I was also the mediator between the FOH and BOH crew.
Rivera Country Club: Coral Gables, Fl. 10/2005 – 12/2005
- Prepped and prepared appetizers, salads, entrée’s, and deserts for banquets ranging from 20 – 500.
- In the evenings I attended the desert bar for the café. Which included a live flambé show preparing Cherry Jubilee and Banana Foster.
Red Lobster: North Miami, Fl. 11/2003 – 08/2006
Server, Line-cook, Back-up cook, Prep-cook, Alley Coordinator, Busser
- I was trained and preformed almost every position available with in the restaurant. Often my week included 3-4 serving shifts, 1-2 shifts as Line-cook, 1-2 shifts as Back-up cook. 1-2 shifts as Alley Coordinator. I worked as a Busser occasionally.
Olive Garden: Gainesville, Fl. 03/2003 – 11/2003
- The last stop for all food leaving the kitchen. Set and garnished all hot plates, plated deserts, and made salads.
- Mediator between the FOH and BOH crew.
- Kept entire front alley clean, stocked, and up to all HACCP standards.
Relevant Education / Credentials
Johnson & Wales University: North Miami, Florida Campus 2005
A.S. Culinary Arts GPA: 3.4
Eastside High School: Gainesville Florida 2003
Magnet Program Culinary Arts GPA: 3.6
Years Experience: 1