3201 Overland Ave. 90034, Los Angeles, California
Phone: +1 310 945 6715
PROFILE: International television executive with 9 years of experience in scripted and non-scripted development for The Walt Disney Television International in the U.S., Europe and Latin America, and 3 years of international content development and acquisitions for Fox Television Studios.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
FOX TELEVISION STUDIOS
Format Development & International Format consultancy
Los Angeles. December 2007 to June 2008
• Supervise the development in LA of unscripted formats for the international market and negotiate pilot production in cost-effective locations such as Argentina, Chile and Eastern Europe.
• Collaborate with 20th Century Fox’s international TV distribution sales team to create licensing opportunities for Fox formats including Temptation Island, Crowned, Beauty and the Geek, and When Women Ruled the World, by pitching formats to major international broadcasters and production companies.
• Coordinate with Fox’s business affairs executives to ensure Licensees’ compliance of contractual obligations.
• Advise on all facets of format production including delivery of creative elements, pre-sales and production questions and eventual on-site production consultancy to international Licensees.
• Contribute to the development of scripted and unscripted formats by evaluating international market trends, making format recommendations, and establishing relationships with independent European production companies to exchange or acquire paper formats and establish creative co-development deals.
Rome and Madrid. August 2005 to April 2007
• Researched new international business opportunities relating to the acquisition of production companies and potential co-production deals.
• Responsible for developing long term relationships with European and Latin American production comp
Photography college degree
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: