Dine and Drink Inc, Chicago, IL – Owner/Event Manager (06/08-04/09)
• Create and Implement marketing promotions to drive sales in private dining and events
• Develop new business, continue current client relationships and maintain client database
• Produced menus, packages & programs for each individual restaurant
• Answer and file all inquires, schedule appointments and site tours, train staff when needed
Wyndham Hotel & Resorts, Chicago, IL - Corporate Catering Manager/CSM
• Detailed all incoming sales events as well as being primary contact for all clients
• Generate hotel revenue by selling and managing the corporate catering market. Responsible for $50,000 a month in catering revenue.
• Prospect new clients for department, led site tours and sales event parties
• Increased departments revenue by 110% compared to their last years’ numbers
Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, IL – Conventions Manager (01/06-07/07)
• Worked closely with CSM & CM in contract negotiations and servicing groups as it relates to catering/convention services
• Primary sales efforts are in Banquet F&B including menu planning and agenda setting.
• Duties also consist of contract review, facilitating communications before, during and post convention with pertinent hotel staff to ensure a high level of service.
• Assisted in productions of citywide conventions such as D.O.D.I.S, Holiday Showcase & Radiology. Produced tailored proposals and banquet orders per each prospective client
Northern Illinois University, Northeastern Illinois University, Kaplan University
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: