* Working as a Web-Developer for Web Services, Panama City since January 2000. Work involves maintaining data properly and combining data from various sources to generate an accurate result.
* Two years experience (from November 2003 to December 2005) as Customer Service Representative in Comp-PSJ, Florida. Work involved preparing daily sales and invoice report and generating new business accounts.
* Ten years experience in Technical Support able to trouble shoot and resolve software issues for computer Repair and data entry operators for Piccola Services. Work involved over the phone support as well as operating and repairing computers and processing data accurately.
Over 15 years experience in Information Technologies:
Graphics Creation & Development
ScriptLogic BridgeTrak HelpDesk Software
* Well versed MS excel, MS word, MS Access, Power Point.
* Proficient in Page Maker, Corel Draw, Photoshop
* Efficient in internet.
* Well versed with PHP, Flash, MY SQL, HTML and Dream Weaver.
* Can perform under pressure.
* Can execute a task within given time.
* Can easily adept to any new implementation
* Hard Working
* Can learn fast from mistakes.
* Can utilize available resources efficiently.
* Can inspire others to work honestly.
2. AWP (Associate Webmaster Professional)
3. Adobe Certifications
4. CIW Web Developer
5. MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer)
6. MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
7. Java Certifications
8. CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster)
9. ACE (Adobe Certified Expert)
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: