20 year experienced accounting specialist with multiple software skills. Well accomplished in software conversions, procedure and policy development, analyzing and maintaining department efficiency and staff motivation and moral. Strong suits: general ledger research and resolve, special study and redevelopment of accounting procedures and cost effective budgeting.
MS Society of Colorado Consulting Project (TG Staffing) 10/2008 – 12/2008
• Maintained and closed the consolidated books
• Delivered consolidated financial statements
• Implemented improvements in accounting and reporting systems along with internal controls to facilitate accurate and timely reporting.
• Assists with year end preparation for audit and efforts to correct procedures to compliance of non-profit regulation and rules
Pepperdine’s Marking Products Consulting Project (Accountemps, Inc.) 03/2008 – 07/2008
• Directed the financial affairs of the company. Prepared financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules.
• Responsible for financial plans and policies, accounting practices, and the conduct relationships with lending institutions and the financial community.
• Supervised general accounting, property accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls. (Two subordinates)
Freshpoint Produce of Denver Consulting Project (Accountemps, Inc.) 07/2008 – 10/2008
Colorado Cab Consulting Project (Accountemps, Inc.) 12/2007 – 03/2008
• Developed and maintained the system of internal controls by preparing financial analyses of GL accounts providing supporting schedules.
• Assisted in the monthly review of all P & L accounts and preparation of monthly financial reports.
• Conducted reconciliation of all cash accounts.
• Maintained a schedule of all credit card incoming funds, refunds and merchant f
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: