FISERV, INC – Brookfield, WI
Corporate HR (22,000 employees)
Corporate HR Training Specialist
• Designed and implemented Web-Ex training on HR Self-service Software Program to entire organization.
GE HEALTHCARE - Milwaukee, WI and DATEX-OHMEDA - Madison, WI
Technology Service Training Division for field reps and customers and Anesthesia Division (10,000 employees)
Professional Skills Trainer/Consultant
• Provided needs assessments/problem solving specific to individual department managers of all levels and then designed and presented interventions, trainings, and follow-up for #1 business initiative and led divisional ethics training.
• Led team creating and implementing the divisional Leadership Development Program, and coached managers on writing development plans.
• Facilitated change management trainings for new acquisition and consulted and partnered with directors and senior managers resolving department transitioning conflicts.
• Partnered with directors and department managers to design and implement an innovative Customer Excellence Training program to 22 managers and 163 field reps that included vignettes for hands on practice, videos, interviews, activities, etc. Reduced customer complaints by 95%.
ROCKWELL AUTOMATION - Milwaukee, WI
Components and Packaging Division (10,000 employees)
Manager of Learning Center / Professional Skills Leader/Consultant
• Led team that created on-line Competencies Survey for the American and European division resulting in identification of department competencies for hiring, succession planning, writing development plans and identification of training needs. Project completed on time and within budget.
• Designed and implemented training programs in Ethics, Coaching, Emotional Intelligence, Assertive Training
Masters of Education - Cardinal Stritch University
Organizations / Affilations:
ASTD SE WI
is located in and has the following skills: