Current In The Spirit Consulting Bloomington, IL
• I began In the Spirit Consulting with the mission of: “Helping You Realize the Potential of Your Passion”. It is designed to help small businesses and individuals discover and get the most out of their gifts and In turn help them become more successful professionally, financially and personally. As the owner, I handle all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business. I work directly with the small business owner to help them discern and achieve their goals.
1992-2007 Customation Inc/H&H Color Lab Kansas City, MO
• Began with Customation in 1992. In November of 2005 H&H Color Lab purchased Customation. Began working with H&H as part of the acquisition. Customation/H&H Color Lab provides photo finishing and digital imaging services to professional photographers. Responsible for securing and maintaining customers for the company. Assisting clients in all aspects of their business operation has been vital in accomplishing this. Current territory includes all of Illinois and two-thirds of Indiana. Sales volume tripled between 1992 and 2000. A dramatic change in the industry forcing price concessions has resulted in a sales decline over the past six years. Created and maintained the customer contact management software utilized by the sales team, also wrote and edited the Customation marketing newsletter, which was distributed to all company clients.
• Since 2003 have also been contracted with the Professional Photographers of America as a Studio Management Consultant, working one-on-one with business owners. Helped them in most aspects of their operation, including business plan preparation, financial analysis, market planning, workflow and personnel management.
• Became an Approved Business Instructor through the Professional Photographers of America. Since 2000, have lectured extensively throughout the country on both the local and national platform, tea
1986 - 1988 Illinois State University Normal, IL
• Attended two semesters and completed fifteen hours of general studies
Organizations / Affilations:
Professional Photographers of America- Member since1980. He received his Photographic Craftsman Degree in 1999. Accredited as an Approved Business Instructor in 1999. Served on the Business Initiative Committee from 2000-2005, as chairman of the nominating committee and a number of Action Teams. Currently contracted as a Studio Management Consultant.
Associated Professional Photographers of Illinois-Served on the board of directors from 1986-1989, board secretary 1989-1992, elected vice-president in 1992.
Professional Photographers of Northern Illinois where he earned his service degree in 1993.
Past Member of the American Society of Photographers, Southern Illinois Art League Chicagoland Professional Photographers Association Indiana Professional Photographers, Indianapolis Professional Photographers Guild and the Professional Photographers of Chicago.
is located in and has the following skills: