Tracie M. Greely
118 Monterey Dr.
Monroe, LA 71202
State of Louisiana: July 2012-Present
Administrator Coordinator 3
• Prepare monthly budget and variance reports for POM
• Answer multiple phone lines at front desk needed
• Prepare emails, file and fax correspondence, and excel spreadsheets for supervisors and other administrative coordinators.
• Process payments for vendors and foster parents for foster care purchases in ISIS and TIPS database
• Process and distributes mail within the office on appointed days
• Maintains supervisor’s calendars for meetings scheduled for rooms
• Types rough draft of files for CI workers for approval of supervisors
• Attend CRP to record and transcribe notes & minutes
JPM Chase Home Loans: February 2010-February 2012
• Evaluated incoming/outbound telephone calls handled by Customer Service Professionals and Customer Advocate Professionals, while generating solutions to ineffective processes by working closely with Lines of Business to brainstorm and implement solutions that positively impact performance.
• Took ownership of unresolved, complex issues and follow through until completion while reviewing and recommending updates to the current Quality Monitoring Evaluation Document.
• Provided floor support and motivation to new hires. Generated trend reports from monthly audits for training purposes.
Entergy: (June 1999-February 2007)
• Received faxes from landlords and property owners initiate utility service.
• Transferred and adjusted monies of accounts of finalized accounts
• Verified new applicants to ensure eligibility of new service.
Summary of Qualifications
• Proficient in knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, TIPS, ISIS, SAP & Ensemble database
• Trained under FDCPA Guidelines (Credit and Collections)
Everest University Online
Organizations / Affilations:
Igniter Ambassador Mentor Program
is located in and has the following skills: