Ambrosia Management Co.
1987 – Present
Worked with such companies as Wright-Patterson AFB, Clark State Community College, Rittal Corporation, Clark, Shaeffer & Hackett, Grimes Industries, International Truck Corporation, Dayton Philharmonic and Springfield Symphony Orchestras. Responsible for menu development and coordination of business meetings and special events.
Successfully worked with brides and wedding coordinators in over 1000 weddings. Developed themes, menus, purchasing and oversaw all aspects of the food production and service for each event.
Developed marketing strategies targeting both corporate and non corporate business. Instituted an aggressive marketing plan aimed at encouraging REPEAT BOOKINGS.
Consistently posted a 23 to 24% food cost, 21% labor cost and 3% supply cost.
Founded Les Societe d’ Escoffier. A fine dining club that met monthly featuring a 6 course meal with appropriate wine and white glove service.
2006 – 2007
Hired as a turnaround specialist.
REPOSITIONED the restaurant within the market area with an upgraded menu and a HIGHER standard of service. Charged with overall responsibility for operations, marketing, accounting and forecasting.
DECREASED food and labor cost by 13% and 18% respectively. LOWERED and held beverage cost to 17%. Posted first monthly PROFIT after 2 months.
1996 – 2000
The Marquee Restaurant and Banquet Center, Springfield, Ohio
Bought failing restaurant, lounge and banquet facilities. Oversaw the operation of 80 seat fine dining restaurant, 50 seat lounge and two banquet rooms seating 400 and 200. Upgraded menus and developed new marketing strategies. Updated the accounting system, and instituted a training program for employees in order to reduce turnover and increase employee morale.
Maintained a solid profit line and sold to Roscommon Property M
Organizations / Affilations:
1. Graduate of the Community Leadership Association of Clark County, Springfield, Ohio
2. Presented the 2000 Leadership of the Year Award
3. Member of the Exchange Club of Springfield, Ohio, 1988 - 2008, President 1992,2004, and 2005
4. Member of Junior Chamber of Commerce, 1985 – 1992, Board of Directors 1990, 1991 and 1992
5. Member of the Board of Advisors for the Springview Developmental Center, 2001 – 2005
6. Member of the Community Advisory Review Board for Springfield, Ohio’s Community Development Block Grant
7. Guest Chef and Sponsor Clark County Fair judging the Dish of the Day competitions, 1995 – 2007
8. Member of the Men’s Literary Club, Springfield, Ohio, 1993 – 2008, President 2002 and 2003
9. Member, Catersource, a national organization for caterers, 1995 – 2008
10. Member, The Foodservice Advisory Panel for R&I Magazine, 2006 - 2008
is located in and has the following skills: