Anthony D. Pellicone
311 E. Broad St. Tampa, FL. 33604
Objective Chef for a first class establishment where my experience and culinary specialties will be utilized in preparing a wide range of international cuisines.
Profile • Proven ability to produce quickly under pressure, without sacrificing quality.
• Excellent communication skills; maintain positive relations with staff and customers in high-volume, fast-paced operations.
• Full Range of managerial skill, basic mastery of cooking philosophy and technique..
• Understanding of all key health and sanitation concerns.
Employment Sand pearl Resorts and Hotel / Clearwater Beach Florida 8/07- 7/08
Chef Torne and Overnight Kitchen Manager
• Chef Torne was responsible for assuming all lead positions on the line.
• Lead lines cook for banquets under the executive chef and sous chef.
• Overnight kitchen manager for room services.
Gianni’s / Matawan , New Jersey 9/06-07/07
• Prepared a variety of specialties for lunch and dinner .
• 200 to 500 cover daily.
• $500.000 in revenue annually.
• Direct supervision of line cooks, pizza makers, kitchen supervisor, wait staff and dishwashers.
Ranney School / Tinton Falls , New Jersey 8/05- 9/06
• Created daily menu.
• Established kitchen protocols for each menu item, still used today.
• Private parties for VIP parents & Broad members, which included high scale menus
Hyatt Hotel / Cherry Hill , New Jersey 11/94- 2/05
• Started as prep cook for banquets, line cook on cold side.
• Created menu for Sunday brunch
• Garde Manger.
• Overlooked Plate up on all Banquets
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: