Certified Personal Trainer
Objective: To get a position as a personal trainer and develop my skills in providing professional training advice with an emphasis on working with a variety of clientele.
Qualifications and Achievements
• I have just finished acquiring my Personal Trainer Certification from AFPA
• I have been working out in a gym and training family and friends for the past five years.
• I was president of FBLA in high school
• I was a National Merit and a Who's Who Among high school students twice.
• I graduated High School with a 3.6 GPA.
• I have read countless books on Fitness Training and have talked to many trainers about their job experience.
• I've always had a passion for being in shape and keeping others in the best shape possible and am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve that accomplishment
• My present job is working for the Farash Corporation as Maintenance personal from May 2007- Present.
• From January 2007- May 2007 I worked at Liberty Medical as a Sales Rep.
• I have had various other jobs through the years
• From August 2005- May 2006 I attended Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University for Aeronautical Science to acquire my Commercial Pilots License
• From August 2006- December 2006 I attended Indian River Comm. College for Business Management.
• I have recently acquired my Personal Trainer Certification from AFPA. and wish to pursue my career in Fitness Training.
• I have acquired knowledge about fitness training and all the different muscles the body.
• I know alot about Business Management and I am a very quick learner.
• I am a very people oriented person
• I'm a novice at speaking, reading, and writing German.
• Contact Info: Cell # 772-634-5008 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: