LEE H. MILSTEIN
Goal- and customer-focused management professional with diverse experience in consumer finance, operations, and retail. Driven to excel in all efforts. Leverages superior time-management skills and detail orientation to maximize productivity and efficiency. Utilizes excellent communication, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skill to successfully address customer needs. Effective trainer; adept in preparing and delivering creative presentations. Strong team leader; enjoys developing and mentoring staff towards success and advancement.
GMAC ResCap, Cherry Hill, NJ
Associate Program Developer, 2008
• Effectively facilitated interactive training sessions on the Eclipse processing system for operations associates.
• Supported the training of approximately 5,000 associates nationwide by developing creative job aids and manuals for use both in class and on-demand through the company’s intranet.
• Collaborated closely with subject matter experts and upper management to thoroughly review training content utilized in the introduction of the Eclipse processing system.
• Facilitate hands-on learning by providing one-on-one assistance to participants in virtual classroom training sessions.
Loan Processor, 2005-2008
• Efficiently reviewed and issued loan decisions on a pipeline of over 100 conventional/FHA/home equity loan applications.
• Gathered and evaluated credit information such as applications, credit documents, titles, and appraisals to support loan approval.
• Ensured compliance with quality assurance (QA) requirements for verifying employment, income, and assets.
• Consistently exceeded channel and company requirements for proficiency and timeliness in underwriting and processing, while maintaining high levels of customer service and responsiveness.
• Aided new processors in the development of processing s
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: