Business: (914) 787-8986
January 2008 to Present Elite Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
June 2006 – January 2008 Gibney Anthony & Flaherty, LLP, New York, NY
Office Services Supervisor:
• Assist in coordinating company functions such as, but not limited to, the annual Christmas party, the annual summer outing and monthly luncheons held by the attorneys.
• Assist in coordinating and overseeing all aspects of internal and external conference and events such as, but not limited to, venue, menu and theme.
• Coordinate the use of conference rooms for all internal company meetings.
• Meet & greet clients and guests for internal meetings.
• Handle maintenance, care and repair of office equipment and facilities.
• Manage local vendor relationships, including resolving vendor issues.
• Provide an efficient work environment by ensuring facilities are adequately supplied and properly working.
• Coordinate systems for purchasing to control all supplies and monitor inventory.
• Analyze office space allocations and requirements and recommend improvements as needed. Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility to ensure proper functioning of the office.
• Oversee mailroom and copy center operations including workflow, maintenance of equipment, scheduling of overtime, adherence to procedures, and training of new staff.
• Plan and oversee office assignments and relocations.
• Supervise two mailroom clerks and the records room staff of five employees.
• Responsible for negotiations with FEDEX, UPS, Canon Business Solutions, Vendors and Messenger Companies.
• Perform other projects and tasks as assigned.
September 2003 – April 2006 Russell Reynolds Associates , New York, NY
Office Services Coordinator:
• Assisted in planning of internal and external company functions such as, the annual Christmas party, annual summer out
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: