? 14 years of Customer Service
? 4 years of Training and Developing associate members
? 4 years of Concrete and Asphalt work
? 5 years Scheduling experience
? 10 years Cable Pulling
? 14 years Landscaping experience
? 4 years Foreman experience
? 4 years Telephone Jack Installation
? 3 years Pole Climbing
? 6 years placing SAI Boxes, UP 1252, Pedestals,
Vaults and Manholes
WELL BUILT CONSTRUCTION
• Proposal Writing/ Estimating for commercial and residential construction
• Handled advertising
• Electrical and General repairs
• Hired/Supervised assistants as required
HOOD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Telecommunications Construction Forman/Project Manager
• Oversees the day to day operation of a crew involved in system telcom system maintenance.
• Obtains permits on projects.
• Specializes in being able to solve complex situations before they become a problem at the job site.
• Oversaw the construction of 200 projects trimming and attaching them to the original request
• Consistently exceeded corporate goals through strategic planning, client retention strategies and project execution.
• Schedules all man power and supervises all tool and equipment inventory
• Prepared daily activity reports and contract billing
ADVANCED CABLE TECHNOLOGIES
Assistant Forman/Lead Man
• Changed-out and transferred backyard poles.
• Upgraded underground and aerial cable systems.
• Assisted in supervising projects for the Cities of Huntington Beach, Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes, Long Beach, Carson and Cerritos.
• Assisted in scheduling of man power and inventorying of all tool and equipment.
PREMIER CABLE COMMUNICATIONS
• Pulled cable.
• Excavated trenches.
• Demolished and restored concrete sidewalks, pot holed utilities.
• Operated a forklift
Long Beach City College – Business Law, Psychology, Economics, Carpentry
Locke High School – Advanced basics, Psychology, Trigonometry
Organizations / Affilations:
Community Leader, Tutor and Mentor
Coleman Community Services
is located in and has the following skills: