Business Development and Performance Measurement
* Directs, plans, and implements policies and objectives of organization.
* Directs activities of organization to plan procedures, establish responsibilities, and coordinate financial reporting.
* Analyzes operations to evaluate performance of company and staff and to determine areas of cost reduction and improvement.
* Confers with board members, organization officials, and staff members to establish policies and formulate plans.
* Prepares and reviews financial statements and sales and activity reports to ensure that organization's objectives are achieved.
* Establishes internal control policies and procedures.
* Direct and coordinate performance measurement of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
* Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
* Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
* Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
* Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
* Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
Relevant Education / Credentials
2003 SOX (Certified in Sarbanes-Oxley) 1995 BPM (Business Process Improvement)
1993 PMP (Project Management Professional) 1991 CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement)
1979 TQM (Total Quality Management) 1975 CPA (Certification not maintained)
Years Experience: 35