104 Parkgate Court
E-Mail – email@example.com
Forever 21 Night Club -Bartender 11/05-12/07
• Worked as a part time bartender in a team setting. Full service bar. Cash handling.
• Served guests in a fun, fast paced setting. Often times serving 2-3 customers deep.
• Created nightly and ongoing specials to help generate new business.
• Club was open nightly from 4:00pm-2:00am and held 360 patrons.
• Left due to establishment closing and later re-opening.
Pizzeria Uno’s – Bartender 2/99-10/01
• Worked as a full time bartender in a fast paced, family style restaurant.
• Served customers in bar area as well service bartender for wait staff.
• Duties included all opening/closing prep and ongoing side-work as well as bar upkeep.
• Left due to school obligations.
Café on the Bay – Bartender/Bar Manager 7/98 – 9/00
• Worked as a full time bartender in an upscale dining atmosphere.
• Served customers in bar area as well as service for wait staff and pool window.
• Promoted to bar manager. Responsible for all ordering, scheduling and liquor control.
• Brought liquor control costs down from 23% to 16% in 3 months.
• Left due to relocation.
Chart House Restaurant- Server 2/96 – 1/98
• Worked as a full time server in an upscale dining atmosphere.
• Duties including serving dinner guests in a professional, etiquette manner.
• Held highest check average, customer satisfaction rating and up-sell average.
• Promoted to head waiter (Navigator). Trained new wait staff. Assisted with scheduling.
• Left for a better opportunity into bar management.
TGI Fridays - Bartender 5/94 - 2/96
• Worked as part time bartender in a fast paced, team oriented, casual dining setting.
• Part of a new store opening team. Helped build new business and custome
• Trinity International University, Miami, FL. BA Communication 3.91 GPA
Organizations / Affilations:
is located in and has the following skills: