booking , pr
Category: Event / Party Planning
• Process all financials
• File all documents per employee, vendor and client
• Handle all Accounts Payable/ Receivable
• Scheduling all shifts including bar staff, serve staff, security and kitchen staff
• Receiving reports from all staff and maintaining strong communication within them.
• Field all calls and set appointments
• Communicate closely with Owner, Employees, Clients and Vendors
• Research companies and compile proposals for upcoming refurbishments.
• Meet with owner on a daily basis to clearly explain all transactions (Payments Cash and Credit Card, CC and petty cash expenditures, Balance Payments, Compare sales, etc., pitch ideas to increase business and/or make things run more smoothly.
• Prepare and serve a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Balance cash drawers and collect payments on established tabs.
• Handled multiple customers in a fast-paced atmosphere and provided a high degree of customer service.
• Calculate and troubleshoot bar inventory issues, ordering supplies regularly to maintain appropriate inventory levels crucial for effective customer service
• Receive orders liquor and beer through Premier, National, Southern/Coastal Wine and Spirits, Budweiser, etc
• Maintain a good report with vendors to ensure timely drop offs and important announcements first hand.
• Hiring, write-ups and firing
• Train new bartenders and wait-staff members in customer service skills, money transactions and conflict resolution.
• Print end of night reports for night audit
• Conduct identification checks to insure of legal drinking age.
• Open and set up the store including cash drawers
• Close and lockdown premises
• Oversee entire operation from front house to the back house and responsible for every detail of business and employees day to day
• Very hands on manager i.e.) cook, bus tables, table visits, etc.
• Handle/drop $6,000-$10,000 a night
• Make sure every one is happy and shift runs smooth
Relevant Education / Credentials
Food Management, T.I.P.S, and Serv Safe Certified,
SPC: 2000 - 2002
Clearwater High School: 1995 - 1999
Microsoft Word, Excel, Photobucket, Yahoo, Myspace, Facebook, Photoshop, Twitter, Foursquare, Youtube, etc.
Years Experience: 11